Monday, January 19, 2009

Important Logistical Details

Word up! I'm sure all of you are already pining away because I'm leaving today. Furthermore, I'm sure that all of you are waiting on baited breath to know how you can get in touch with me. Well, wait no longer! My phone situation probably won't allow for a lot of calls to or from Spain, so the best way to get in touch with me will either be via comment here or at my ufl.edu e-mail address (If you don't know it, check facebook.). I'm going to have Skype set up and I plan on spending some time at various internet cafes, so if you want to hear my voice, let me know.

I have no idea when I'll be on the internet again, which, really, isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Fins Aviat!

~Mike

1 comment:

  1. way to not call me back before you left for spain. epic fail, thompson.

    -hl

    ReplyDelete