Monday, January 26, 2009

The first round of pictures!

So, after much hassle trying to find a cable (that isn't even made anymore) for my camera, I discovered that my laptop has a port for my camera's memory card. D'oh! But, who cares, because now I can upload some pictures!


Because I'm really hungry, I'm starting with some of the food my mom and sisters made for the fiesta the other day! It was all amazing, lots of typical spanish fare like olives and jamon serrano (which is damn good, but I prefer chorizo). Speaking of my family, you'd probably like to see them, so here's me with the birthday girl, Adriana.


Here's me with my other sister, Marina, and my mom, Raquel



Now, some of you have expressed an interest in knowing what spanish clubs are like. I could describe it, but we all know what a picture is worth. I think this sums up the aftereffects nicely. (Aplogies to everyone pictured. Also, check out the death-stare from my third sister, Virginia, in the background.)



Also, there are huge open markets here that sell anything you can imagine. This is from one of the biggest, la Boqueria de Sant Josep.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you got pictures from the party. Adriana's death-stare is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious photos. looks like you're living it up. want to skype sometime? (oh baby, oh baby)

    not this weekend but maybe early next week...?

    ReplyDelete